All my life I have been attracted to all things pretty.
As a young girl, it was clothes, make up, and anything that attracted my sense of beauty or what I had thought was beautiful.
As I have grown up, had kids, and now grandchildren, I have come to know and most importantly come to feel, that all things “Pretty” is more of a feeling than anything I could physically hold in my hands.
Here is the zinger! Pretty and beautiful is a state of mind much life being popular. What is pretty and beautiful or popular to me, could be vastly different of what that means to you.
What is beautiful to you?
Here is a small list of what truly beautiful things are to me:
- The moment when I get a FaceTime call from my grown children, and I hear a sweet little voice saying “Hi Gigi!”
- A mid day phone call from from my husband Ron, just to tell me “have I told you today how beautiful you are?” Yes, my heart melts!
- Waking up in the morning to a kitchen perfectly clean.
- When Spring arrives and I hear the birds tweet for the first time.
- Having my family home (all of us) and we are all getting along.
My list continues, but until then